Our Vision: For all institutions of higher education across North Dakota and the Northern Plains to be inclusive of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD); providing programs that focus on academic, independent living, socialization, self-determination, and integrated work experiences culminating in competitive integrated employment for persons with ID and DD.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
Advantages of becoming an IMPCCT Consortium Partners:
- Pave the way for developing inclusive Postsecondary Education across ND
- Technical Assistance from qualified IMPCCT Staff
- Funding opportunities
- Program review by Consortium members
- Coordinate data collection for Think College
- Assistance in following Think College Standards
We are eager to expand & develop more inclusive programs across ND & the Northern Plains Region. In order to keep our momentum, we are looking for more IMPPCT partners.
This project is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Post-Secondary Programs: #407A200032