COLLEGE is possible for students with intellectual disabilities
Our Vision: For all institutions of higher education across North Dakota and the Northern Plains to be inclusive of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities; providing programs that focus on academic, independent living, socialization, self-determination, and integrated work experiences culminating in competitive integrated employment for persons with ID and DD.
Students who participate have support to
- attend college courses with their peers
- have an active and meaningful social life
- engage in internships, meaningful paid work experiences
- hone their independent living skills
- earn badges, certificates, or degrees that prepare them for competitive integrated employment
Clevland IMPCCT PResentation, July 17-22, 2022
Scan the QR code below to view a copy of the presentation slides.
Visit one of our team members for more information:
This project is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Post-Secondary Programs: #407A200032