Our Vision: For all institutions of higher education across North Dakota and the Northern Plains to be inclusive of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD); providing programs that focus on academic, independent living, socialization, self-determination, and integrated work experiences culminating in competitive integrated employment for persons with ID and DD.
STUDENTS WHO PARTICIPATE HAVE SUPPORT TO
- Attend college courses with their peers
- Have an active and meaningful social life
- Engage in internships, meaningful paid work experiences
- Hone their independent living skills
- Earn badges, certificates, or degrees that prepare them for competitive integrated employment
We are ready to expand & develop more inclusive programs across ND & the Northern Plains Region!
VISIT ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS FOR MORE INFORMATION:
This project is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Post-Secondary Programs: #407A200032