North Dakota Vaccine Hesitancy Project
The Vaccine Hesitancy Project staff is available to help older people and those who are 18 and older with disabilities. We can provide assistance with:
- Disseminating credible information about Covid-19 vaccines and help direct those with questions to additional sources of information.
- Identifying people needing help getting a COVID-19 vaccination, including those who are unable to independently travel to a vaccination site.
- Helping individuals schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
- Helping arrange accessible transportation to COVID-19 vaccination sites.
- Providing technical assistance to local health departments and other entities on vaccine accessibility.
- Providing personal support if needed (e.g., Peer Support).
- Providing reminders of follow-up appointments if needed.
Where is ND Vaccine Hesitancy located?
We are located at the North Dakota Center for Persons with Disabilities (NDCPD) on the campus of Minot State University:
500 University Avenue West
Minot, ND 58707
Contact The Vaccine hesitancy project
Phone: 1-800-233-1737 or 701-858-3580