Join us as a sponsor / exhibitor to showcase your company as a leader in the disability community! We have 3 options: Silver, Gold and Diamond. See our SPONSORSHIP INVITE for more information or call Korie @ 800-233-1737.
REGISTRATION – NOW OPEN!
Click the Eventbrite link below to register. If you prefer to register over the phone, please call Korie @ 1-800-233-1737. Sorry, no refunds!
Up to 6 Contact Hours available for nurses, social workers and speech language pathologists!
BLOCK OF SLEEPING ROOMS:
A block of rooms has been set up at a hotel in Bismarck the night of Aug 30th. To reserve a room, email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you with a reservation.
If you need financial assistance with registration or a hotel room, contact Julie at the ND State Council on Developmental Disabilities, www.nd.gov/scdd
Make it a Two-Day Event check out this conference:
a day of healthy ideas and strategies to implement into your everyday life.
If you have questions, contact Susie Mack via email (email@example.com) or phone call (800-233-1737).
Kathy Buckley – KEYNOTE SPEAKER
We’re very excited to announce our keynote speaker, Ms. Kathy Buckley! She is an award-winning actress, speaker, and hearing-impaired comedian who inspires audiences to overcome adversity by listening to the mind and heart together. Kathy is a motivational speaker and best-selling author who uses comedy to help audiences understand their gifts, their peers, and their choices. A five-time American Comedy Awards Nominee for Best Stand-Up Female Comedienne, Kathy’s keynote speeches about her challenges interweave humor and storytelling to help people bring more compassion to others—and to themselves. Find out more about Kathy on her website!
Jake & Nate from TNT Kids Fitness in Fargo, North Dakota will close our day with an enthusiastic and energizing closing session! Be ready to move!
BREAKOUTS SESSIONS AND SPEAKERS
We have an amazing line up of breakout session speakers who will be presenting on various health topics – these are sessions you won’t want to miss!
- Make Every Bite Count by Shaundra Ziemann-Bolinske, NDSU Ext Service and Katie Johnke, Bismarck Burleigh Health
- Lifestyle Management by Shawna Wing, Sanford Health
- Movement is Medicine by Chris Rivinius, Sanford Power
- Making Medicaid Waivers Work for You by Katherine Barchenger, ND Dept of Human Services
- Preparing Youth for Transition by Donene Feist and Vicki Peterson, Family Voices; Heather Kapella and Danielle Hoff, ND Dept of Health
- Coping with Covid by Kiamya Philson and Katarina Domitrovich, ND Dept of Health
- Nourish Your Creativity by Denise Jensen, Anne Carlsen Center
- How to Present Awesomer as a Self Advocate! by Patrick Kirby, Do Good Do Better Consulting
- Fostering Resiliency, Megan Kraft, 701 Therapy Solutions
- Adaptive Yoga, Danielle Turk-Bly